lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENGLISH

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENGLISH


This experience has been very important, because I have advanced in my knowledge and my language, I have learned many things in this theme, I´ll continue this wonderful experience, I don´t like to present this experience and project for a note. When I was in the sixth (6°) grade, I learned basic things, the first: the numbers and the alphabet and the second the demonstrative pronouns and the verb “TO BE”, it´s for this motive that I have advanced in my daily homework, like student and person. In the seventh (7°) grade, the Henry teacher explained the verb “TO BE” in the first period, then we work with the “MY PASSPORT 6” book in the other periods, this book is very interesting and important, we can learn many things of this text for improving our language. In the eighth (8°) grade, nineth (9°) and tenth (10°) the Guillermo teacher showed me, I learned many themes respect this challenge, because I attended the explanations of this great teacher and now I´m with the Henry teacher, in the English class, I rest and sometimes I make review exercises. I think that this language needs dedication and good job.

I will continue with my challenge, I´m not going to give opinions to the mediocre persons about this project that I´m making for my future and my life. I´m in a very good level, I´m very happy, because I have practiced my language of the “Best” way. I think that I´m in ninety six per cent (96%) of the one hundred per cent (100%). I like the English and it´s a good way for speaking, reading, listen and writing. I have written many articles about the present time, the values and the daily life, the problems of the ignorance. These themes are very importants in the actual context. I think that each theme has been a challenge for me, because I know if I´m well, these articles or themes have been tests, homeworks and jobs.

The English is a very important challenge that we must win, this is a great job for my preparation. Each day there are more new things for speaking, we can give our personal opinion about them. This article has been a very good experience, because I spoke about my progress in my favorite language.

I speak this language in the English class with the Henry teacher and I give my opinion about the theme that we are speaking like: persons, values, problems, meetings and others more.

I end this wonderful experience with this sentence: “WE CAN LEARN ENGLISH, IT´S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE WITH OTHER PERSONS. IN THE UNITED STATES THE SOCIETY SPEAKS ENGLISH”. I´m grateful with God, because thanks to him, I have done jobs with this language. It´s a great experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario