lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

THE CHALLENGE

FRIDAY 22TH OF JULE OF 2011
THE CHALLENGE

Carlos Mauricio Morales Narváez



He won the final trial, he is a great person, and he has many values, he lives in the Putumayo, he works and helps to the other persons, we must admire to this good person, he learned many things about the life, I think that he is a champion, he is a example for the actual society, we must be worker persons like him, he is a valuable person, each person has the objective and the homework of the life.

This article is very important for me, because I’m relating the history about an important person of our country. The English has been very interesting; this article is a great experience of my personal production and of my daily life. Mauricio is an example for me; I think that he has got a normal life like us, he is a great Colombian.
GUILLERMO TEACHER, ARE YOU AGREE WITH MY ARTICLE?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario